I'm trying to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. When it start to install
I keep getting an error 432 popping up, it's saying that I need to close an
uninstall shield. As one the many computer illiterate people can anyone
advise me on how I close down this "uninstall shield". Many Thanks

290301 - Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509