Brian Adkins is the man!

Wanted to publicly thank Brian for parting with 3 games from his
collection and also for the perfect job he did crating them up. Forward
Air shipped them and all arrived unblemished.

If anyone was thinking of dealing with Brian have no reservations.
Thanks again Brian,
Derek

I have always had great transactions with both Adkins. They are very
nice to deal with.

Todd

Thank you! But I can't take all the credit. All games are crated for
transporting by both Ken and myself. The Bubbles was also Ken's. I'm just
glad that things went smoothly and everybody is happy. That's what it's all
about! :)

Brian

"Derek Litton (DSL)" <dlitton@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Wanted to publicly thank Brian for parting with 3 games from his
> collection and also for the perfect job he did crating them up. Forward
> Air shipped them and all arrived unblemished.
>
> If anyone was thinking of dealing with Brian have no reservations.
> Thanks again Brian,
> Derek

Yes, sorry should not have left Ken out. Ken, I appreciate your efforts
and your Bubbles! That Bubbles is probably my best condition game now!
My 3rd HUO game... Bubbles, Pooyan and Wacko... Though my Solar Fox is
an nice as HUO..

Take it easy,
Derek