I've been using an alienware M11x for the past 2 years and am sick and tired of it. I need something new, beautiful, fast and cool (literally). Any advice or suggestions will be invaluable for my future purchasing decisions and all the gaming fun!
1. What is your budget?
1000 - 1200
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15" screen +
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
no, this is for gaming on the go and other random stuff
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
starcraft 2 - high
battlefield 3 - med
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Adobe Creative Suite
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
The usuals or something unknown but a sweet find
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
no optical drive needed, i have an external drive but if it has i don't care
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Not alienware. - had one for 2 years and want a change...
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Ultrabooks are on my mind
cant say for sure about prices in canadas laptops, but the price range fits around the gtx 660m, which will do what you asked for. a common laptop that gets looked at with a gtx 660m is the lenovo y580