I am about to move to college so i need a portable laptop that can do school work and play a few games. Was thinking about getting the razer blade but not sure it was the worth the price? if someone tell me if razor blade is over priced or not that would great too!
1. What is your budget?
2000 is around my max budget, but if cheaper can get the job done that would be great.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13-17 somewhere around that
3. What screen resolution do you want?
meh doesn't really matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
some where in between there. Need it to be somewhat portable and also can game.
5. How much battery life do you need?
80% gonna be plugged in and rest i am gonna use it on planes for movies probably.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games.
I am mainly gonna play League of Legends and starcraft 2! I want to max out settings in league and still maintain +60fps. I am also hoping i can stream sometimes and hope the game doesn't turn into jelly.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop?
Just everyday school stuff with maybe some video editing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
not really a concern.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I was looking at razer blade but was unsure if it was over priced, but i don't really have a specific brand
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Only gonna play games with a big esport scene so hoping it would last 3 years?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Not really a concern
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Need a laptop in next 2 weeks so please hep me out