Not Authorized to view this page

Windows XP Home

On lots of web sites, I get a small portion of the page that shows "Not
Authorized to view this page". It is not the complete page, only a small
portion. HTTP Error 403. What would cause this, and how can I correct it.

John
1 answer Last reply
More about authorized view page

    It's probably some 'cross frame' security setting. Internet Options, Advanced tab checkbox or Security Tab (custom level)

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Charlie" <johnh7@cableone.net> wrote in message news:1186bh3edk0bs8a@corp.supernews.com...
    > Windows XP Home
    >
    > On lots of web sites, I get a small portion of the page that shows "Not
    > Authorized to view this page". It is not the complete page, only a small
    > portion. HTTP Error 403. What would cause this, and how can I correct it.
    >
    > John

Support Microsoft Windows XP