Finding Roxio Easy CD Creator 5

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

The learning book states that "your Gateway computer is equipped with Roxio
Easy CD Creator" but I can't find it any place. Do I need to download? Says
it's in All Programs, I don't see it. Help, George

You'll need to contact Gateway.

"George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| The learning book states that "your Gateway computer is equipped with
Roxio
| Easy CD Creator" but I can't find it any place. Do I need to download?
Says
| it's in All Programs, I don't see it. Help, George

Why? (-:

You mean I shouldn't take my Ford to a convenience store for repairs! The
owner has a Ford so he SHOULD have to help me!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.org> wrote in message
> You'll need to contact Gateway.
>
> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | The learning book states that "your Gateway computer is equipped with
> Roxio
> | Easy CD Creator" but I can't find it any place. Do I need to download?
> Says
> | it's in All Programs, I don't see it. Help, George

Try a windows search on "creator*.exe".

I have version 7 and this search finds creator7.exe.

However, if you are really looking for version 5, as the title of your
posting suggests, should need to be aware that version may not be compatible
with XP. Check with the Roxio support website for more info on Easy CD
Creator.

However, version 6 (plus downloadable patches) or version 7 (right out of
the box) are compatible with XP.