TECH: Ms. Pac Two-Bit Aux Board

I just finished a Ms. Pac mini project and the boardset that I'm using has
one of those two-bit rom replacement daughter boards that use only one
eprom. The problem is that the rom is the fast version, and is labeled as
such from two-bit. Does anyone have an image of the standard single chip
version that will work on this board?

Thanks,

Jim
jimc -at- arcaderehab -dot- com

I think I have it at work. Email me on Monday and I'll send it to you.

Matt

"arcaderehab" <jimc@arcaderehab.com> wrote in message
>I just finished a Ms. Pac mini project and the boardset that I'm using has
>one of those two-bit rom replacement daughter boards that use only one
>eprom. The problem is that the rom is the fast version, and is labeled as
>such from two-bit. Does anyone have an image of the standard single chip
>version that will work on this board?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
> jimc -at- arcaderehab -dot- com

BTW, you can also use the Two-Bit test EPROM in that board to run the
various tests on the main board...

"arcaderehab" <jimc@arcaderehab.com> wrote in message
>I just finished a Ms. Pac mini project and the boardset that I'm using has
>one of those two-bit rom replacement daughter boards that use only one
>eprom. The problem is that the rom is the fast version, and is labeled as
>such from two-bit. Does anyone have an image of the standard single chip
>version that will work on this board?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
> jimc -at- arcaderehab -dot- com

Any chance you can send me a copy of that rom too?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Souza <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote:
: Any chance you can send me a copy of that rom too?

Just concatenate any bootleg (or at least unencrypted) romset, and it'll
work fine.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu