I have totally wiped my hard drive...(due to so many bugs) I reloaded windows
XP..... everything is working EXCEPT my sound. Does anyone know if I have
distroyed the sound driver or whatever makes it work? PLEASE let me know if
I can go to a site and download a fix.

PLEASE PLEASE....
and THANK YOU who ever answers me!!!!!

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

you can go to your devise manager which can be access by right clicking over
your "my computer" icon and going to properties...then click the hardware
tab...you will see the button for devise manager...click on that and it will
show you all of your hardware...look for where it says Sound, Video and game
controllers...open that and right click over anything that has to do with
sound and update driver...click next through the prompts until Windows
searches for it...try that out