P900 on-line upgrade and unlocking

Anyone know if unlocking a P900 will invalidate the on-line update service
from SE ?
I know there is some provider-specific information involved in the process.
Thanks,

Frank

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

No it won't...

What gets me thou, is the P900 from Fido is far behind in firmware updates!

Hopefully Fido will get the updates sooner than later for the P900...

"MSJFB" <msjfb102@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if unlocking a P900 will invalidate the on-line update service
> from SE ?
> I know there is some provider-specific information involved in the
process.
> Thanks,
>
> Frank

For upgrades, do what I decided to do: go to a Fido Service Center
I just got mine updated to the R5B02 Organiser version...