Problem with VoIP Software

May 12, 2005 3:16:01 PM

I have this software provided by a telecommunications company in my country
to make phone calls from a computer to local numbers. It worked very well in
my Laptop with Windows 98. I've just installed it in a new Dell desktop
computer with XP Home edition and it doesn't work! It conects to the server
but when the number is dialed, it does not understand the dialed keys. It
uses RTP. I have tried disabling the Firewall (didn't work) and changing all
possible configurations on the software (not many by the way). Tech support
says it should work. Has anybody out there experienced something similar? My
best guess is that there is some problem with the codecs.

More about : problem voip software

June 7, 2009 9:56:04 AM

i am looking for same kind of software Where are you from?
June 7, 2009 2:16:47 PM

Have you tried Skype.
It works well for me.
!