Performance Monitor Logging Problem...

a b C Monitor
May 12, 2005 3:30:01 PM

I am having trouble getting performance monitor to log any data from the
ProcessorPerformance object. I can log just about any other counter that I
have tried, but I am really trying to record the processor frequency and
other ACPI related information.

Basically, I create a counter log and it will not start when there are only
ProcessorPerformance counters specified. It pops up an error message saying
that no counters are found. When I create a counter log with multiple
ProcessorPerformance counters and other counters, it will begin logging but
not include any data or headers from the ProcessorPerformance object in the
output file.

Any tips or suggestions?
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 13, 2005 12:47:59 PM

How Can I Monitor for Different Types of Events With Just One Script:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources...

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509