Cannot open "add/remove" programs

May 12, 2005 7:48:14 PM

Pardon if this is a repeat question. I think I may have seen it in
the past, but THEN it was not my problem.

When I try to open the add/remove programs task, there's some
disk activity for a while, but nothing opens. I'm not logging on any
differently than ever before, so I should have permission if that's an
issue. ANy ideas where to look?

TIA
Jim
May 12, 2005 11:03:51 PM

Well, it turns out after a restart the task window opened.
Not sure what the problem was before the restart.

!