Cannot open "add/remove" programs

Pardon if this is a repeat question. I think I may have seen it in
the past, but THEN it was not my problem.

When I try to open the add/remove programs task, there's some
disk activity for a while, but nothing opens. I'm not logging on any
differently than ever before, so I should have permission if that's an
issue. ANy ideas where to look?

TIA
Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot open remove programs

    Well, it turns out after a restart the task window opened.
    Not sure what the problem was before the restart.

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:48:14 -0500, Jim <kaplanjim@attbi.com> wrote:

    >Pardon if this is a repeat question. I think I may have seen it in
    >the past, but THEN it was not my problem.
    >
    >When I try to open the add/remove programs task, there's some
    >disk activity for a while, but nothing opens. I'm not logging on any
    >differently than ever before, so I should have permission if that's an
    >issue. ANy ideas where to look?
    >
    >TIA
    >Jim

Support Microsoft Windows XP