Using Pub 2003 ... windows XP service pack 2

1.5 gig of ram

120 gig hard drive with only 45 gig used

working with a pub file 280,000 kb size. I want to copy and paste the
picture from one side of the page to the other ... but I get the error
windows low on memory.

Please help

You receive an "Out of memory" error message when you try to save a file:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830265

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"xeroid" <xeroid@kos.net> wrote in message news:TNPge.38785$XX1.760795@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Using Pub 2003 ... windows XP service pack 2
>
> 1.5 gig of ram
>
> 120 gig hard drive with only 45 gig used
>
> working with a pub file 280,000 kb size. I want to copy and paste the
> picture from one side of the page to the other ... but I get the error
> windows low on memory.
>
> Please help

"xeroid" <xeroid@kos.net> wrote in message
> Using Pub 2003 ... windows XP service pack 2
>
> 1.5 gig of ram
>
> 120 gig hard drive with only 45 gig used
>
> working with a pub file 280,000 kb size. I want to copy and paste the
> picture from one side of the page to the other ... but I get the error
> windows low on memory.
>
> Please help

Try increasing the size of your pagefile (Control
Panel/System/Advanced/Performance Settings)