duration of McAfee trial

I decided to use McAfee for as long as it's free, to see what it's
like. But it didn't tell how long the trial is for. Does anybody know?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about duration mcafee trial

    90 days, from what I've seen... Ben Myers

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:29:33 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
    (Ben Myers) wrote:

    >90 days, from what I've seen... Ben Myers

    thanks. I was able to verify that when their online help was online. I
    also discovered that McAfee doesn't like FireFox, for lack of ActiveX.

    >On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 02:12:07 GMT, Nate <none@none.none> wrote:
    >
    >>I decided to use McAfee for as long as it's free, to see what it's
    >>like. But it didn't tell how long the trial is for. Does anybody know?
    >>Thanks.

Dell McAfee Computers