duration of McAfee trial

Last response: in Computer Brands
March 1, 2005 5:12:07 AM

I decided to use McAfee for as long as it's free, to see what it's
like. But it didn't tell how long the trial is for. Does anybody know?
Thanks.

More about : duration mcafee trial

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 9:29:33 AM

90 days, from what I've seen... Ben Myers

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 02:12:07 GMT, Nate <none@none.none> wrote:

>I decided to use McAfee for as long as it's free, to see what it's
>like. But it didn't tell how long the trial is for. Does anybody know?
>Thanks.
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 8:19:08 AM

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:29:33 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

>90 days, from what I've seen... Ben Myers

thanks. I was able to verify that when their online help was online. I
also discovered that McAfee doesn't like FireFox, for lack of ActiveX.

!