ma111 driver not available on netgear site !

Hi,

My driver cd of USB netgearr MA111 is become unreadable. I'm looking
for drivers for this usb card but impossible !!

Could someone send me only drivers file for this card by email ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Tems

--
Tems
Nouméa

    Whoa, e-mail you? Go to
    http://kbserver.netgear.com/products_automatic/MA111.asp to download the
    driver.

    "Tems" <prj_pocketpc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My driver cd of USB netgearr MA111 is become unreadable. I'm looking
    > for drivers for this usb card but impossible !!
    >
    > Could someone send me only drivers file for this card by email ?
    >
    > Thanks a lot in advance
    >
    > Tems
    >
    > --
    > Tems
    > Nouméa

    Have you tried here ? - 13MB download though

    http://kbserver.netgear.com/support_details.asp?dnldID=468

    Thank you, but link seems to be broken. Strange.

    --
    Tems
    Nouméa

    > Thank you, but link seems to be broken. Strange.
    >
    > --
    > Tems
    > Nouméa

    yes very - it works fine for me?