ma111 driver not available on netgear site !

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b \ Driver
April 4, 2004 2:31:57 PM

Hi,

My driver cd of USB netgearr MA111 is become unreadable. I'm looking
for drivers for this usb card but impossible !!

Could someone send me only drivers file for this card by email ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Tems

--
Tems
Nouméa

Whoa, e-mail you? Go to
http://kbserver.netgear.com/products_automatic/MA111.as... to download the
driver.

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004, Tems wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My driver cd of USB netgearr MA111 is become unreadable. I'm looking
> for drivers for this usb card but impossible !!
>
> Could someone send me only drivers file for this card by email ?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
>
> Tems

April 4, 2004 2:31:58 PM

"Tems" <prj_pocketpc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> My driver cd of USB netgearr MA111 is become unreadable. I'm looking
> for drivers for this usb card but impossible !!
>
> Could someone send me only drivers file for this card by email ?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance
>
> Tems
>
> --
> Tems
> Nouméa

Have you tried here ? - 13MB download though

http://kbserver.netgear.com/support_details.asp?dnldID=...
a b \ Driver
April 4, 2004 9:32:12 PM

Thank you, but link seems to be broken. Strange.

--
Tems
Nouméa

> Thank you, but link seems to be broken. Strange.
>
> --
> Tems
> Nouméa

yes very - it works fine for me?