Getting a Starnge Error message that reboots computer

Anyone know what this means:

The %1 service failed to start due to the following error: %2

Hi JC,

Where are you getting this error? Have you tried loggin on to Safe Mode?

Use System Restore to Undo Changes if Problems Occur:
http://www.winxptutor.com/rollback.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"JC Harris" <fake@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know what this means:
>
> The %1 service failed to start due to the following error: %2

It is happening when I am gone. My computer is fine when I leave the house,
but when I get home at night I notice that it has re-booted itself. When I
check the event log I find that error. It appears to be linked to the webcam
driver service, but I unplugged the cam and there is no driver service auto
starting that I can detect.