FS: Games in Nashville, TN

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

The following games are available:

Dedicated Mr. Do! (true dedicated, not a Lady Bug conversion)
Food Fight upright
Crazy Climber deluxe upright (Nichibutsu)
Taito Space Invaders part 2 upright in full size red Taito cab (includes nos
b&w monitor)
Dragon's Lair (has the Hi-Tech card and newer Sony player)
Tapper upright
Missile Command cockpit (near mint, serial #193)

I'm not listing any prices. Truly interested people should contact me direct
with serious offers. I can take pics of anything needed. All games are in
excellent condition. I'm not looking for bulk deals. I'm just looking to
sell some games. Games not sold here will be sold through other sources, but
they will be sold. This is a good opportunity to pick up some truly uncommon
and rare pieces. Most of this stuff rarely shows up on e-bay or local
auctions. Get it now or wait a long time to see it available again. Crating
and shipping through Forward Air is available. Trust me, I will get your
game to you in the same condition it left me in. Local pickup is always
welcome and preferred. Thanks.

Brian

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hey Brian can I get more info about the Dragon's lair?
jorge_arturom@yahoo.com

thanks
George

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hey Brian can I get more info about the Dragon's lair?
jorge_arturom@yahoo.com

thanks
George

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Brian sorry also interested in the Food Fight let me know thanks
George

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I'm Interested in your Tapper, is it Bud or Root Beer? Condition etc..
If you could send a few pics that would be great. Thnks, Scott

Brian Adkins wrote:
> The following games are available:
>
> Dedicated Mr. Do! (true dedicated, not a Lady Bug conversion)
> Food Fight upright
> Crazy Climber deluxe upright (Nichibutsu)
> Taito Space Invaders part 2 upright in full size red Taito cab (includes nos
> b&w monitor)
> Dragon's Lair (has the Hi-Tech card and newer Sony player)
> Tapper upright
> Missile Command cockpit (near mint, serial #193)
>
> I'm not listing any prices. Truly interested people should contact me direct
> with serious offers. I can take pics of anything needed. All games are in
> excellent condition. I'm not looking for bulk deals. I'm just looking to
> sell some games. Games not sold here will be sold through other sources, but
> they will be sold. This is a good opportunity to pick up some truly uncommon
> and rare pieces. Most of this stuff rarely shows up on e-bay or local
> auctions. Get it now or wait a long time to see it available again. Crating
> and shipping through Forward Air is available. Trust me, I will get your
> game to you in the same condition it left me in. Local pickup is always
> welcome and preferred. Thanks.
>
> Brian

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi Brian,
I have been looking for a MC CP for some time. What are you looking
for?

Don
Buffalo, NY

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

It's a Bud Tapper. The condition is overall very good. Please e-mail me
privately for more info at wizardscastle@comcast.net . Thanks.

Brian

"SABOT" <JSCOTT@GWINNETTFIREMAIL.COM> wrote in message
> I'm Interested in your Tapper, is it Bud or Root Beer? Condition etc..
> If you could send a few pics that would be great. Thnks, Scott
>
> Brian Adkins wrote:
> > The following games are available:
> >
> > Dedicated Mr. Do! (true dedicated, not a Lady Bug conversion)
> > Food Fight upright
> > Crazy Climber deluxe upright (Nichibutsu)
> > Taito Space Invaders part 2 upright in full size red Taito cab (includes
nos
> > b&w monitor)
> > Dragon's Lair (has the Hi-Tech card and newer Sony player)
> > Tapper upright
> > Missile Command cockpit (near mint, serial #193)
> >
> > I'm not listing any prices. Truly interested people should contact me
direct
> > with serious offers. I can take pics of anything needed. All games are
in
> > excellent condition. I'm not looking for bulk deals. I'm just looking to
> > sell some games. Games not sold here will be sold through other sources,
but
> > they will be sold. This is a good opportunity to pick up some truly
uncommon
> > and rare pieces. Most of this stuff rarely shows up on e-bay or local
> > auctions. Get it now or wait a long time to see it available again.
Crating
> > and shipping through Forward Air is available. Trust me, I will get your
> > game to you in the same condition it left me in. Local pickup is always
> > welcome and preferred. Thanks.
> >
> > Brian

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

That's already sold. Sorry. The DL is sold as well. The other games are
still available though.

Brian