11 Arcade Machines for Auction in Northeast Wisconsin (Gre..

We currently have 11 arcade machines in a buy it now auction on E-bay.
You can view more information at this link.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmojogaming

Included are a Fast Draw Laser Disc Game, NFL Blitz, Alpine Surfur,
Battletoads, Caveman Ninja, Para Para Paradise, Star Wars Pod Racer,
Gauntlet Dark Legacy, Full Court Frenzy, and Tekken Tag Tournament.

Didn't you just buy many of these? And for a lot less than you're
asking. I've seen you selling many of these on eBay before and
remember them being bid on and sold. Did the buyers back out?