sp2 firewall

After downloading and installing sp2, I had terrible problems with the
Internet connections. I could only to a single action after connecting. I
disabled the firewall, and everything seems like it was before sp2. I would
like the protection of the firewall. Where can I get help to configure the
firewall so that I can still use the Internet?

875357 - Troubleshooting Windows Firewall settings in Windows XP Service Pack 2:

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
..