A920 All In One Issue

Printer on my 4600 will no longer scan or copy. Prints fine. Waiting on
response from Dell Support. Any ideas?
Andy
2 answers Last reply
More about a920 issue

    Have you tried reinstalling the A920 software?

    "Busman" <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Printer on my 4600 will no longer scan or copy. Prints fine. Waiting on
    > response from Dell Support. Any ideas?
    > Andy

    Yup. No go. It's like the scan and copy buttons have died. Thanks though!
    Andy

    > Have you tried reinstalling the A920 software?
    >
    > "Busman" <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> Printer on my 4600 will no longer scan or copy. Prints fine. Waiting on
    >> response from Dell Support. Any ideas?
    >> Andy

Dell Support Printers Computers