A920 All In One Issue

Last response: in Computer Brands
March 1, 2005 5:48:29 AM

Printer on my 4600 will no longer scan or copy. Prints fine. Waiting on
response from Dell Support. Any ideas?
Andy

More about : a920 issue

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 6:21:43 AM

Have you tried reinstalling the A920 software?

"Busman" <texaseitz@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Printer on my 4600 will no longer scan or copy. Prints fine. Waiting on
> response from Dell Support. Any ideas?
> Andy

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 7:25:12 AM

Yup. No go. It's like the scan and copy buttons have died. Thanks though!
Andy

!