Sorta silly quesion about my Cliffhanger game

Hi there ...ok kind of embarassing but I own my very own brand new
Laserdisc Cliffhanger game.

Here's the question: Anyone know where the volume control is on these
games? Ive been trying to read over the schematics but I cant seem to
find the "knob" I did find something that showed "volume control" right
on the board that slides out from the bottom right but all I see there
are the video cables that connect to the laserdisc player.

This thing is really loud and its driving my neighbors nuts!

Thanks

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Sound volume controls are located on the Graphics and Sound Interface
board. It's the top board in the rack. There are three controls. One for
the left channel, one for the right channel and the third for balance.

It looks like they are tiny pots. You will need, typically, a small flat
head screw driver to adjust.

Hope that helps.

-Tom

On 2005-05-16 14:15:15 -0500, "sabrosonics" <jorge_arturom@yahoo.com> said:

> Hi there ...ok kind of embarassing but I own my very own brand new
> Laserdisc Cliffhanger game.

Embarassed? Why?

Cliffy is highly sought after by many collectors, myself included. A
working, original cab is worth quite a lot.