Comparing SE Z600 w/ Mot V400

Hello, would anyone be able to provide unbiased feedback about the real
world performance of the SE Z600 vs the Motorola V400? I'm interested in the
ability to hold on to or find a signal, earpiece volume in public places,
call quality as reported by people called, camera quality.

Thanks, Brian

www.howardforums.com will give you tons of info.

"Brian G" <bgonNO@SPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello, would anyone be able to provide unbiased feedback about the real
> world performance of the SE Z600 vs the Motorola V400? I'm interested in
the
> ability to hold on to or find a signal, earpiece volume in public places,
> call quality as reported by people called, camera quality.
>
> Thanks, Brian

i would like to second this request..

im trying to decide between the Z600 and V400 and have received mixed
reviews on both .. which is better on Fido? which has the better camera?

Moto V400
-MUCH better screen
-better camera
-mp3 ringtones
-quad band
-solid performer

SE Z600
-Bluetooth
-IR
-Slightly lighter although phone looks bigger IMO
-triband
-solid performer