Sound - Soundmax

May 13, 2005 8:58:04 AM

Hi, I'm hopeless with computers, and well... A few days ago i was deleting
some files and i think i might have accidently deleted a program called
soundmax. My speakers seem to work fine, but there is no audio so i have come
to the conclusion that it must be my erasing soundmax that is causing the
problem... So... What should i do? I have looked though the cd's that came
with the computer to see if i could reinstall it(?) but i can't find any that
refers to sound... PLEASE help me...

Danish Girl

More about : sound soundmax

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 7:08:13 PM

Whats the make and model of your PC ?

"Danish Girl" <Danish Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm hopeless with computers, and well... A few days ago i was deleting
> some files and i think i might have accidently deleted a program called
> soundmax. My speakers seem to work fine, but there is no audio so i have
> come
> to the conclusion that it must be my erasing soundmax that is causing the
> problem... So... What should i do? I have looked though the cd's that came
> with the computer to see if i could reinstall it(?) but i can't find any
> that
> refers to sound... PLEASE help me...
>
> Danish Girl
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 7:08:14 PM

God... Dell dimension 3000... if that answers your question? - As said before
i know absolutely nothing about computers...

"gerryR" wrote:

> Whats the make and model of your PC ?
>

> "Danish Girl" <Danish Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I'm hopeless with computers, and well... A few days ago i was deleting
> > some files and i think i might have accidently deleted a program called
> > soundmax. My speakers seem to work fine, but there is no audio so i have
> > come
> > to the conclusion that it must be my erasing soundmax that is causing the
> > problem... So... What should i do? I have looked though the cd's that came
> > with the computer to see if i could reinstall it(?) but i can't find any
> > that
> > refers to sound... PLEASE help me...
> >
> > Danish Girl

May 13, 2005 7:50:12 PM

That should be it all right. The audio drivers for the Dell Dimension 3000
can be found here:

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?c...

Just click on the R94481.exe, save the file to your desktop, double click it
when it has downloaded and follow the on screen instructions

HTH
gerryR

> God... Dell dimension 3000... if that answers your question? - As said
> before
> i know absolutely nothing about computers...
>
> "gerryR" wrote:
>
>> Whats the make and model of your PC ?
>>

>> "Danish Girl" <Danish Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi, I'm hopeless with computers, and well... A few days ago i was
>> > deleting
>> > some files and i think i might have accidently deleted a program called
>> > soundmax. My speakers seem to work fine, but there is no audio so i
>> > have
>> > come
>> > to the conclusion that it must be my erasing soundmax that is causing
>> > the
>> > problem... So... What should i do? I have looked though the cd's that
>> > came
>> > with the computer to see if i could reinstall it(?) but i can't find
>> > any
>> > that
>> > refers to sound... PLEASE help me...
>> >
>> > Danish Girl

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 7:50:13 PM

It worked! :)  Thank you soo much!

-Cathrine

"gerryR" wrote:

> That should be it all right. The audio drivers for the Dell Dimension 3000
> can be found here:
>
> http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?c...
>
> Just click on the R94481.exe, save the file to your desktop, double click it
> when it has downloaded and follow the on screen instructions
>
> HTH
> gerryR
>

> "Danish Girl" <DanishGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > God... Dell dimension 3000... if that answers your question? - As said
> > before
> > i know absolutely nothing about computers...
> >
> > "gerryR" wrote:
> >
> >> Whats the make and model of your PC ?
> >>

> >> "Danish Girl" <Danish Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 8:45:01 PM

Glad I could help

> It worked! :)  Thank you soo much!
>
> -Cathrine
>
> "gerryR" wrote:
>
>> That should be it all right. The audio drivers for the Dell Dimension
>> 3000
>> can be found here:
>>
>> http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?c...
>>
>> Just click on the R94481.exe, save the file to your desktop, double click
>> it
>> when it has downloaded and follow the on screen instructions
>>
>> HTH
>> gerryR
>>

>> "Danish Girl" <DanishGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > God... Dell dimension 3000... if that answers your question? - As said
>> > before
>> > i know absolutely nothing about computers...

March 6, 2010 1:27:51 PM

I have been trying to fix this same problem for 7 days. I noticed this thread today and fixed it in 10 minutes!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!
THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!
!