Hyperlinks in Outlook 2003

Hi

I’m running windows XP & office 2003. In outlook if I click on new mail and
try to insert a hyperlink it does not give me the option to browse for it. I
can only insert it by typing it.
I have tried changing the mail format to HTML and allow word to be the mail
editor (witch worked on another machine) but no luck. I am running service
pack 1 for office 2003 as well.
1 answer Last reply
More about hyperlinks outlook 2003

    I don't see a 'browse' feature. I see a "Link to" dropbox, though.

    Create customized hyperlinks to one of the following:
    An existing or new document, file, or Web page
    Select the text or picture you want to display as the hyperlink, and then click Insert Hyperlink on the Standard toolbar (toolbar:
    A bar with buttons and options that you use to carry out commands. To display a toolbar, click Customize on the Tools menu, and then
    click the Toolbars tab.).

    Under Link to, click Existing File or Web Page.
    In the Address box, type the address you want to link to or, in the Look in box, click the down arrow, and navigate to and select
    the file.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Johny Bravo" <JohnyBravo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EA5F2E7-CB7C-4CE1-942E-F50D34ACB231@microsoft.com...
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm running windows XP & office 2003. In outlook if I click on new mail and
    > try to insert a hyperlink it does not give me the option to browse for it. I
    > can only insert it by typing it.
    > I have tried changing the mail format to HTML and allow word to be the mail
    > editor (witch worked on another machine) but no luck. I am running service
    > pack 1 for office 2003 as well.

Outlook 2003 Office Windows XP