Off. 2000 missing "mscoree.dll", can't reinstall/repair

using xpH neither MS site nor disc will permit a repair/reinstall having all
updates.
If I remove and reinstall will I lose all my info, mail, contacts,etc.
Is there a way to avoid that?...will other problems evolve?...do I really
need to do anything?
1 answer Last reply
More about 2000 missing mscoree reinstall repair

    The missing "mscore.dll" file is not missing. Nor is there a problem
    with Windows XP or Norton's Win Doctor. All you have to do is go
    to Windows Update and download the update called ".NET Framework".
    Once you have restarted your computer, check for Windows problems
    using the Norton Win Doctor and it should be fixed.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "floydP" wrote:

    | using xpH neither MS site nor disc will permit a repair/reinstall having all
    | updates.
    | If I remove and reinstall will I lose all my info, mail, contacts,etc.
    | Is there a way to avoid that?...will other problems evolve?...do I really
    | need to do anything?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
    Tested on: 5/13/2005 4:59:14 PM

Support Microsoft DLL Windows XP