Off. 2000 missing "mscoree.dll", can't reinstall/repair

floydp

Distinguished
May 13, 2005

using xpH neither MS site nor disc will permit a repair/reinstall having all
updates.
If I remove and reinstall will I lose all my info, mail, contacts,etc.
Is there a way to avoid that?...will other problems evolve?...do I really
need to do anything?

The missing "mscore.dll" file is not missing. Nor is there a problem
with Windows XP or Norton's Win Doctor. All you have to do is go
to Windows Update and download the update called ".NET Framework".
Once you have restarted your computer, check for Windows problems
using the Norton Win Doctor and it should be fixed.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"floydP" wrote:

| using xpH neither MS site nor disc will permit a repair/reinstall having all
| updates.
| If I remove and reinstall will I lose all my info, mail, contacts,etc.
| Is there a way to avoid that?...will other problems evolve?...do I really
| need to do anything?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
Tested on: 5/13/2005 4:59:14 PM