Help my screen is jumping

1The image on myu screen is jumping around like craxzy, what does this do i
have a virus or something??

2. My Music player dosnt work it says that i have a fiule gdiplus.dll thats
missing where can i get that?? and does somebody know how u just clean out
the entiere computor ..i have to mutch in mine...

I would treat the "spyware" / crudware issue first.
See The Parasite Fight Quick Fix Protocol at
http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfi­x.htm

Also, download Silent Runners and use it to find out all startup apps
(especially the lurkers):
http://www.silentrunners.org/S­ilent%20Runners.vbs

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User
> 1The image on myu screen is jumping around like craxzy, what does this do
> have a virus or something??
>
> 2. My Music player dosnt work it says that i have a fiule gdiplus.dll
> thats
> missing where can i get that?? and does somebody know how u just clean out
> the entiere computor ..i have to mutch in mine...

P.S.
Just in case it is only something simple:

First, check on & reduce hardware acceleration setting.

1. Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties on the menu.

2. Click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.

3. Click the Troubleshoot tab.

4. Move the Hardware Acceleration slider until it is one notch to the right
of None, the Basic acceleration setting.

5. Click OK, and then click Close.

-

Also review mouse pointer speed.

To adjust the speed of your mouse pointer, Open Mouse in Control Panel.

On the Pointer Options tab, under Motion, drag the slider.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Fitz

Here's info on gdiplus.dll:
gdiplus.dll (Microsoft GDI Plus Library) - Details
The gdiplus.dll library is required for windows to operate. It is used by
windows when communicating with your video card in order to display graphics
on screen. If gdiplus.dll is unavailable, windows will not function
correctly.

Do a Google for the file. You can download for free at several sites. You
also might want to reinstall your video drivers.