WTB: Atari Cops N Robbers

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

I've never heard of even one of those making it out of the factory.. I know
boards and manuals exist.. and there's a pic of one on a flyer I recall..
but nobody has a full machine that I know of..

/b

http://www.tutankham.com

"guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Thanks,
> tim (NH)

guinness

I'm surprised at the number of unique games that have popped up this
year....for a market that has nearly died it sure has been great to see the
number of games pop up like Space Wars cocktail...barrel pong....Pong
uprights in general, etc.

I figured if Cops N Robbers existed (at least the one pictured in the flyer
like the pong barrel came to exist) that now would be a good inquiry time.

tim (NH)