[Test] In preparation for the big switch-over

This message is to test whether my ISP's own news server has finally got its act together. If
not, I will be out on a usenet limb.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:00:01 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>This message is to test whether my ISP's own news server has finally got its act together. If
>not, I will be out on a usenet limb.

Head here; http://cust.readfreenews.net/register.php and get a free
account.

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> This message is to test whether my ISP's own news server has finally got its act together. If
> not, I will be out on a usenet limb.

If this is not proof my ISP's news server is the wankiest of all lame usenet servers I do not
know what is.
My first test message. Check transmission date. Check the time this is now finally sent to the
rest of the world.

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 09:44:03 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote:

>The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>
>> This message is to test whether my ISP's own news server has finally got its act together. If
>> not, I will be out on a usenet limb.
>
>If this is not proof my ISP's news server is the wankiest of all lame usenet servers I do not
>know what is.
>My first test message. Check transmission date. Check the time this is now finally sent to the
>rest of the world.

4 days are nothing compared to eternity.

-Nick

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
message news:424F4A63.104FA1B1@netvigator.com...
> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>
>> This message is to test whether my ISP's own news server has finally got
>> its act together. If
>> not, I will be out on a usenet limb.
>
> If this is not proof my ISP's news server is the wankiest of all lame
> usenet servers I do not
> know what is.
> My first test message. Check transmission date. Check the time this is now
> finally sent to the
> rest of the world.

well, at least you have ISP news server ...

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:29:35 +0300, "GargoyleBG"
<minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> wrote:

>"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> wrote in
>message news:424F4A63.104FA1B1@netvigator.com...
>> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>>
>>> This message is to test whether my ISP's own news server has finally got
>>> its act together. If
>>> not, I will be out on a usenet limb.
>>
>> If this is not proof my ISP's news server is the wankiest of all lame
>> usenet servers I do not
>> know what is.
>> My first test message. Check transmission date. Check the time this is now
>> finally sent to the
>> rest of the world.
>>

>well, at least you have ISP news server ...

Back to individual.net for me. I lost too much time on the others.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> Back to individual.net for me. I lost too much time on the others.

Yes, why don't you just wave a 10 Euro bill in front of my face? ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Belle & Sebastian - Mayfly

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:41:20 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> Back to individual.net for me. I lost too much time on the others.
>
>Yes, why don't you just wave a 10 Euro bill in front of my face? ;-)

Don't be so cheap !!!

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Back to individual.net for me. I lost too much time on the others.

> >Yes, why don't you just wave a 10 Euro bill in front of my face? ;-)

> Don't be so cheap !!!

You're saying you'll buy me a news.individual.net account?

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Bloc Party - Positive Tension

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:01:35 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Yes, why don't you just wave a 10 Euro bill in front of my face? ;-)
>
>> Don't be so cheap !!!
>
>You're saying you'll buy me a news.individual.net account?

I'm saying that even you can buy one.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >You're saying you'll buy me a news.individual.net account?

> I'm saying that even you can buy one.

Of course I can, but I don't really need it.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Clash - Spanish Bombs

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:56:20 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >You're saying you'll buy me a news.individual.net account?
>
>> I'm saying that even you can buy one.
>
>Of course I can, but I don't really need it.

No need to buy you one then :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> I'm saying that even you can buy one.

> >Of course I can, but I don't really need it.

> No need to buy you one then :)

No need, but it would look good on your resume...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Clash - Spanish Bombs

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:09:37 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Of course I can, but I don't really need it.
>
>> No need to buy you one then :)
>
>No need, but it would look good on your resume...

Yes, if I joined the Peace Corps.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> No need to buy you one then :)

> >No need, but it would look good on your resume...

> Yes, if I joined the Peace Corps.

You never know...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:42:16 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >No need, but it would look good on your resume...
>
>> Yes, if I joined the Peace Corps.
>
>You never know...

I always know

-Nick