Pricey manual, eh?

it could be a mistake but the shipping is 16.95! must be insured. lol!
~eric

I hope it comes with a free asteroids cab ;-)

- James

I am willing to bet he was lazy with the lister and typed in 950 for
9.50 and therefor the lister assumed 950.00

Someone should email that dude and let him know how to revise the
auctions.

Or scenario B - Someone hustled his clueless self into thinking they
were big buck items just to swindle him outta a bunch of money.

- Matt

In article <d6ekc902gb4@drn.newsguy.com>, jrok <jrokweb@san.rr.com>
wrote:

> I hope it comes with a free asteroids cab ;-)

I tried to ask him that, but for some reason the eBay software won't let
me send the question.

--
Though I've tried, I've fallen... / I have sunk so low
I have messed up / Better I should know

Has to be a listing program f'up...

either that or I am quitting my job and going into the e-bay sales
business...

That's insane anyone should PAY for a manual when at www.arcadedocuments.com
they can get all the FREE info they want.....who needs a manual? (like Mr.
Do)