Do not know password

I had a domain on my laptop and changed it to work/home and it said to
restart my computer well now when signing in my sign in and password does not
work. What can I do, I can not afford to lose everything on my computer

Hey!

I have a Knowledge Base article that pertains to your issue that may be
helpful.
Just type in 321305 in the knowledge base on the main page and this gives
you some steps that may help you!

Good Luck!

Angela