Sidam Invasion: new pictures

Hello there,
I took some pictures to my invasion cab and its PCB with a better
camera.
http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=21

vernimark

(my arcade db: www.vernimark.com/arcade)
9 answers Last reply
More about sidam invasion pictures

    A dago space invaders.. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :)

    Superb condition... all that grease acts as a natural wood
    preservative.. LOL

    - Matt (Incidently a dago too =)

    YEIC: yet another italian conversion :-)
    just like this version of buck rogers - planet of zoom:
    http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=4
    do you know if exists another similar cockpit?

    vernimark

    Never seen one of those or heard of it. Pretty cool cabinet.

    Pat D.

    vernimark@vernimark.com wrote:
    > Hello there,
    > I took some pictures to my invasion cab and its PCB with a better
    > camera.
    > http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=21
    >
    > vernimark
    >

    > (my arcade db: www.vernimark.com/arcade)

    >>> do you know if exists another similar cockpit?

    Just the "convertible"

    http://www.madocowain.com/Arcade/Auction/20April2002/buck_rogers_1_2.jpg

    tim (NH)

    "vernimark" <vernimark@vernimark.com> wrote in message
    > YEIC: yet another italian conversion :-)
    > just like this version of buck rogers - planet of zoom:
    > http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=4
    > do you know if exists another similar cockpit?
    >
    > vernimark

    > That is very cool! I love the art, it's like whimsical and menacing
    at
    > the same time. :)
    >
    > Tim

    I think it's simply typical '70 italian style :-P

    On 18 May 2005 05:16:47 -0700, vernimark@vernimark.com wrote:

    >Hello there,
    >I took some pictures to my invasion cab and its PCB with a better
    >camera.
    >http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=21
    >
    >vernimark
    >

    >(my arcade db: www.vernimark.com/arcade)

    That is very cool! I love the art, it's like whimsical and menacing at
    the same time. :)

    Tim
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Another my "dago" game ?!

    http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=358
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    On 26 May 2005 04:38:47 -0700, "vernimark" <vernimark@vernimark.com>
    wrote:

    >Another my "dago" game ?!
    >
    >http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?GameID=358

    Is it typical for the Italian games to have all the instructions in
    English?
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Sure. 50% of italian games were in english. It was considered "cool".
    ....More precisely SIDAM produced games for internal market, so often
    they were in italian. Zaccaria was oriented to an international market,
    so it was easier to find italian games versions in english. Infact this
    cocktail works with french old coins...

    vernimark

Games Cameras Video Video Games