Sidam Invasion: new pictures

Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2005 9:16:47 AM

Hello there,
I took some pictures to my invasion cab and its PCB with a better
camera.
http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?Ga...

vernimark

(my arcade db: www.vernimark.com/arcade)
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:03:08 AM

A dago space invaders.. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :)

Superb condition... all that grease acts as a natural wood
preservative.. LOL

- Matt (Incidently a dago too =)
Related resources
May 18, 2005 2:29:09 PM

>>> do you know if exists another similar cockpit?

Just the "convertible"

http://www.madocowain.com/Arcade/Auction/20April2002/bu...

tim (NH)

"vernimark" <vernimark@vernimark.com> wrote in message
> YEIC: yet another italian conversion :-)
> just like this version of buck rogers - planet of zoom:
> http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?Ga...
> do you know if exists another similar cockpit?
>
> vernimark

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 9:13:51 PM

> That is very cool! I love the art, it's like whimsical and menacing
at
> the same time. :)
>
> Tim

I think it's simply typical '70 italian style :-P
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 10:17:07 PM

On 18 May 2005 05:16:47 -0700, vernimark@vernimark.com wrote:

>Hello there,
>I took some pictures to my invasion cab and its PCB with a better
>camera.
>http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?Ga...
>
>vernimark
>

>(my arcade db: www.vernimark.com/arcade)

That is very cool! I love the art, it's like whimsical and menacing at
the same time. :)

Tim
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 6:23:24 PM

On 26 May 2005 04:38:47 -0700, "vernimark" <vernimark@vernimark.com>
wrote:

>Another my "dago" game ?!
>
>http://www.vernimark.com/arcade/archive/gameinfo.asp?Ga...

Is it typical for the Italian games to have all the instructions in
English?
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 7:26:38 AM

Sure. 50% of italian games were in english. It was considered "cool".
....More precisely SIDAM produced games for internal market, so often
they were in italian. Zaccaria was oriented to an international market,
so it was easier to find italian games versions in english. Infact this
cocktail works with french old coins...

vernimark
!