FS - - FIDO Hiptop Perfect Condition with Camera

Last response: in Network Providers
July 15, 2004 12:07:11 PM

Archived from groups: ont.forsale,tor.forsale,tor.buysell,alt.forsale,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

For Sale:

FIDO Hiptop barely used with leather case, headset, camera and wall
charger.
$275.00 CA perfect looking and working condition.

Cleanphone Commercial Telecommunication Products, is an AUTHORIZED
Jabra mobile headset and AUTHORIZED Plantronics mobile headset dealer.
We have a full inventory of wired mobile hands-free headsets,
Bluetoothâ„¢ wireless headsets and adapters. We are an AUTHORIZED Nokia
Repair and Warranty center. We can supply cellular accessories for all
major cellular phone manufacturers. Please contact us for any
information, product availability and pricing.

Cleanphone Commercial Telecommunication Products, established 1993,
servicing and selling NORTEL telecom systems and accessories.
Cleanphone Commercial is an AUTHORIZED FIDO dealer.

431 Alden Road, #15, Markham, Ontario L3R 3L4 CANADA
email: cellularsales [at] cleanphone.com
July 16, 2004 7:24:09 AM

Archived from groups: ont.forsale,tor.forsale,tor.buysell,alt.forsale,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Ya... get the picture - no one wants it.

Deep

----------------------------------
> Cleanphone Commercial Telecommunication Products, is an AUTHORIZED
> Jabra mobile headset and AUTHORIZED Plantronics mobile headset dealer.
> We have a full inventory of wired mobile hands-free headsets,
> BluetoothT wireless headsets and adapters. We are an AUTHORIZED Nokia
> Repair and Warranty center. We can supply cellular accessories for all
> major cellular phone manufacturers. Please contact us for any
> information, product availability and pricing.
>
> Cleanphone Commercial Telecommunication Products, established 1993,
> servicing and selling NORTEL telecom systems and accessories.
> Cleanphone Commercial is an AUTHORIZED FIDO dealer.
>
> 431 Alden Road, #15, Markham, Ontario L3R 3L4 CANADA
> email: cellularsales [at] cleanphone.com
July 16, 2004 10:31:35 PM

Archived from groups: ont.forsale,tor.forsale,tor.buysell,alt.forsale,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

well if u would reply to your friggin emails u would of sold it i was
so interested in it and u never got back to me thx alot

!