FS:Price reduced, Atari System 2 boards

So at $100.00 I had no bites...

I need get rid of these because I am moving and don't want to drag them
around with me.

$50.00 a set (video and CPU), I think I have 5. Last time I checked they
worked. Its been years since I've been able to power them up and have no way
of doing so now. Sold AS-IS!

If I do have 5 and someone wants them all the first offer of $200.00 gets
them all. The boards have the usual power input connector burn.

Keep your eyes posted for other stuff from me. I've been looking at the
stuff I have and really don't need a lot of it.

--
Matt

M and M Electronics
6661 Stanford Ranch Road
Suite F PMB 105
Rocklin, Ca 95677
916-275-5871

Matt Mac Donagh wrote:
> So at $100.00 I had no bites...
>
> I need get rid of these because I am moving and don't want to drag
them
> around with me.
>
> $50.00 a set (video and CPU), I think I have 5. Last time I checked
they
> worked. Its been years since I've been able to power them up and have
no way
> of doing so now. Sold AS-IS!
>
> If I do have 5 and someone wants them all the first offer of $200.00
gets
> them all. The boards have the usual power input connector burn.
>
> Keep your eyes posted for other stuff from me. I've been looking at
the
> stuff I have and really don't need a lot of it.

Matt-

If the 720 board I just snagged off of you on Ebay was part of this
lot, it looks like you're down to 4 sets of SYSTEM 2 boards. :)

-Steve P.