Minimizing windows and they disappear

Every time I minimize a window, instead of it appearing on my tool bar at the
bottom of my screen, it completely disappears! When I go to my task manager,
though, it says that that application is still there and running. How do I
get things to reappear in my tool bar?
1 answer Last reply
More about minimizing windows disappear

    Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)

    "Lindsay" <Lindsay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every time I minimize a window, instead of it appearing on my tool bar at the
    > bottom of my screen, it completely disappears! When I go to my task manager,
    > though, it says that that application is still there and running. How do I
    > get things to reappear in my tool bar?

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP