Predictions League 04/05 Round 21 Fixtures

Deadline: 20:45 CET Tuesday, April 5th

Liverpool v Juventus
Lyon v PSV
Chelsea v Bayern
Milan v Internazionale

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Queens Of The Stone Age - In My Head

> Liverpool v Juventus 1-0
> Lyon v PSV 2-0
> Chelsea v Bayern 2-0
> Milan v Internazionale 1-0

0-2 > Liverpool v Juventus
2-2 > Lyon v PSV
2-0 > Chelsea v Bayern
1-1 > Milan v Internazionale

Cheers,

Tobes

--
"Having seen Chelsea close up I am still 100% confident that we will go
through to the quarter-finals! We have a better team than Chelsea and

Chelsea 4 Barcelona 2 (5-4 on agg)

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Tuesday, April 5th

1-0> Liverpool v Juventus
1-2> Lyon v PSV
3-1> Chelsea v Bayern
1-2> Milan v Internazionale

Hagen

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Tuesday, April 5th
>
> Liverpool v Juventus

0-1

> Lyon v PSV

3-1

> Chelsea v Bayern

3-1

> Milan v Internazionale

0-0

Liverpool v Juventus 1-2
Lyon v PSV 2-0
Chelsea v Bayern 2-0
Milan v Internazionale 2-0

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote in message
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Tuesday, April 5th

0-1> Liverpool v Juventus
2-0> Lyon v PSV
2-1> Chelsea v Bayern
2-0> Milan v Internazionale

Liverpool 1 v 1 Juventus
Lyon 2 v 1 PSV
Chelsea 1 v 0 Bayern
Milan 2 v 0 Internazionale

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Liverpool - Juventus: 1-1
Lyon - PSV: 3-1
Chelsea - Bayern: 1-0
Milan - Internazionale: 1-1

-Nick

ivo

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2004

--
Ivo

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an
hour.

Miljenko wrote:
> Deadline: 20:45 CET Tuesday, April 5th

0-1 Liverpool v Juventus
2-0 Lyon v PSV
1-0 Chelsea v Bayern
1-1 Milan v Internazionale

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:18:09 +0200, Miljenko put finger to keyboard
and typed:

>Deadline: 20:45 CET Tuesday, April 5th

2-1 >Liverpool v Juventus
2-0 >Lyon v PSV
3-0 >Chelsea v Bayern
1-0 >Milan v Internazionale

Mark
--
http://www.OrangeHedgehog.com - useful stuff for web creators
"All the promises we break from the cradle to the grave"

--
Miljenko

Nick the Greek wrote:

> Mili, where are your predictions ?

predictions to a friend and he posted them.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:44:09 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> Mili, where are your predictions ?

>predictions to a friend and he posted them.

Uh..ok..I thought something happened to you.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:44:09 +0200, Miljenko
> <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:
>
>> Nick the Greek wrote:
>>
>>> Mili, where are your predictions ?

>> predictions to a friend and he posted them.

That's just sad.

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Mili, where are your predictions ?

> >predictions to a friend and he posted them.

> Uh..ok..I thought something happened to you.

Nothing, except my Internet connection was dead for two days.

--

Marc Robbins wrote:

> >> predictions to a friend and he posted them.

> That's just sad.

Maybe, but not as sad as losing to Nick.

--

Miljenko wrote:

>>> predictions to a friend and he posted them.
>
>> Uh..ok..I thought something happened to you.
>
> Nothing, except my Internet connection was dead for two days.

How the hell did you manage without an interweb connection for two days.
You must have been a gibbering wreck, or was a certain lady friend keeping
you company? ;-)

--

Hamish wrote:

> >> Uh..ok..I thought something happened to you.

> > Nothing, except my Internet connection was dead for two days.

> How the hell did you manage without an interweb connection for two days.
> You must have been a gibbering wreck, or was a certain lady friend keeping
> you company? ;-)

Luckily, I was extremely busy these days (with uni work, before you
get any ideas). Plus I frequently called up the customer support and
yelled at them, it really helps.

PS I won't be so busy the next few days, so I might even turn Yahoo on
if you and Edu still waste your days there. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Bloc Party - Blue Light