XP Home Edition SP2 Repair problem

hank

I created a slipstreamed Cd with Autostreamer using Gateway OEM disk
and SP2 I download. It gets to the point where it needs ASMS file and
asks for location.If I enter the location ,nothing seems to happen.It
list a few what seems to be random unrelated locations.So I copied the
ASMS folder to one of those locations. Next time it comes up with new
message looking for NT5INF.cat file. It still wont accept the location
I enter,It doesnt seem to look in that location ,the CD access lite
doesnt come on.What am I doing wrong.

Thanks Hank

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

"The file 'Asms' on Windows XP Professional CD-ROM is needed" error message
when you install Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311755