Killing hung process from console

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

Hi.
I have a game that often locks up the system on exit.
What I would like to do is log in via ssh, list running processes and
kill the hung program from a winxp console. How do I do that? The old NT
tlist command seems to be missing from winxp's dos implementation ;)
Using crt-alt-del to bring up the gui task manager doesn't work in this
case so is not an option.
Many thanks for help.

--
Jafar Calley
Producer - http://moonlife-records.com

tasklist

"jafar" <nooo@nospam.com> wrote in message news:pan.2005.05.14.07.55.13.725729@nospam.com...
> Hi.
> I have a game that often locks up the system on exit.
> What I would like to do is log in via ssh, list running processes and
> kill the hung program from a winxp console. How do I do that? The old NT
> tlist command seems to be missing from winxp's dos implementation ;)
> Using crt-alt-del to bring up the gui task manager doesn't work in this
> case so is not an option.
> Many thanks for help.
>
> --
> Jafar Calley