WTB: Matsushita TM202G compatible trimpots

I am trying to find replacement trimpots for my Matsushita monitor with
no luck... They are larger than anything available at my local parts
supplier and in my Mouser catalog.

Could anybody tell me where to find the right kind? They are horizontal
mount, vertical-pass-through adjusted, and 15mm x 10mm.

Thanks,

-Andy C.

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me
directly!

I've got the whole monitor available. I'll send you whatever parts you
need for a couple of bucks.

David Countryman
www.davesarcade.com
678-290-4813