System File Checker

I recently plugged in a new keyboard and windows SFC
popped up a requester to insert my windows disk - I cant find my
windows disk. How do I stop sfc from continually popping up on boot up?
I tried using the old keyboard but it still pops up.....:(
Alasdair

--
please note email address requires editing

www.digitalmystic.co.uk

have you looked at the keyboard makers website for a keyboard
install/drivers ?
perhaps it will have the files you need
Or maaybe dig through Microsoft hardware downloads and see if they have
driver file for it.