cant decide between 2 grafix cards

hi to all!

i need some advice on this matter. i have to option on taking 2 cards- --> #1 ATI RADEON 9200 256MB(POWERCOLOUR)
#2 GeFORCE FX5700 256MB(GAINWOOD)
Which one should i take? i know its not the best cards but my budget is low.

thanx
please let me know via e-mail
zander@ananzi.co.za
10 answers Last reply
More about cant decide grafix cards
  1. The FX5700 is better than the R9200, even in an FX5700SE version.

They are not the same class of card. FX5700 is previous mid-range for nV, and the R9200 is the previous low-end for ATI.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
  2. 5700

<i> :evil: <font color=blue>Futile is resistance,</font color=blue><font color=red> assimilate you we will.</font color=red> :evil: </i>
    <b>Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.</b>
  3. Did YOU e-mail him?

I'm not e-mailing anyone I don't know here.

Spam bot generator anyone?

What's better the GF6800Ultra or the Radeon 7000, send e-mails to <i>register.me_for_all_that.SPAM@gotcha.loser.org</i>

If you can't be bothered to check back in the forum, then no one should help ya'.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:
  4. lol, nope i m not emailing either

<i> :evil: <font color=blue>Futile is resistance,</font color=blue><font color=red> assimilate you we will.</font color=red> :evil: </i>
    <b>Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.</b>
  5. Email you?

F$#k this!

get the 5700.

6. Quote:
    F$#k this!

This made me laugh.

Did you realize what his name is?

Having sex with him seems like punishment to US not him! :evil:

7. Take option #2:

GeFORCE FX5700 256MB(GAINWOOD)

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>
  8. get the 9200, it creams 5700 by 1000%...............:;
  9. LOL long live spam at that email address.
  10. What ever you do. Don't buy that powercrapper!!!!!!!!!!.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon Graphics