which Patch

So.. I finally got my normal pc up and running and are thinking about a
reinstall of fm2005.

Which patch should I go for.. 5.0.3 or 5.0.5?

Which dataupdate should I go for? the ones on dugout or is there another
you would recommend..

Weee no more fm2005 on a PII-366mhz, 192MB RAM.. :)

Mikael

"Mikael Schøler" <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> skrev i melding
> So.. I finally got my normal pc up and running and are thinking about a
> reinstall of fm2005.
>
> Which patch should I go for.. 5.0.3 or 5.0.5?
>
> Which dataupdate should I go for? the ones on dugout or is there another
> you would recommend..
>
> Weee no more fm2005 on a PII-366mhz, 192MB RAM.. :)
>
> Mikael

5.05 WITH data.... All the latest transfers and the latest patch....

Sunhill wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> skrev i melding
>
>>So.. I finally got my normal pc up and running and are thinking about a
>>reinstall of fm2005.
>>
>>Which patch should I go for.. 5.0.3 or 5.0.5?
>>
>>Which dataupdate should I go for? the ones on dugout or is there another
>>you would recommend..
>>
>>Weee no more fm2005 on a PII-366mhz, 192MB RAM.. :)
>>
>>Mikael
>

> 5.05 WITH data.... All the latest transfers and the latest patch....

I just seem to recall some ppl complaining about the 5.0.5? With bugs
reappearing and all..

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Sunhill wrote:
>> "Mikael Schøler" <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> skrev i melding
>>
>>> So.. I finally got my normal pc up and running and are thinking
>>> about a reinstall of fm2005.
>>>
>>> Which patch should I go for.. 5.0.3 or 5.0.5?
>>>
>>> Which dataupdate should I go for? the ones on dugout or is there
>>> another you would recommend..
>>>
>>> Weee no more fm2005 on a PII-366mhz, 192MB RAM.. :)
>>>
>>> Mikael
>>

>> 5.05 WITH data.... All the latest transfers and the latest patch....
>>

> I just seem to recall some ppl complaining about the 5.0.5? With bugs
> reappearing and all..

There's a couple of the old bugs that returned with 5.0.5 - player moaning
about first team football even when sold or on agreement, but I haven't
encountered it halfway through a new game with Parma though this could be
because I don't have any players and have been using the kids way too often.

Though 5.0.3 also has a few new bugs - Chairman bankrupting you with
expensive signings at the big clubs Milan, Madrid and Chelsea etc... And
also too many regens appearing at some clubs, with some disappearing quickly
I think.

If your starting a new game go for 5.0.5 if you are contining an old game
just patch the game to the same level as the save game provided you didn't
have many problems.

--
Michael Murray

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> skrev i melding
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
> > Sunhill wrote:
> >> "Mikael Schøler" <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> skrev i melding

> >> 5.05 WITH data.... All the latest transfers and the latest patch....
> >>

> > I just seem to recall some ppl complaining about the 5.0.5? With bugs
> > reappearing and all..
>
> There's a couple of the old bugs that returned with 5.0.5 - player moaning
> about first team football even when sold or on agreement, but I haven't
> encountered it halfway through a new game with Parma though this could be
> because I don't have any players and have been using the kids way too
often.

> Though 5.0.3 also has a few new bugs - Chairman bankrupting you with
> expensive signings at the big clubs Milan, Madrid and Chelsea etc... And
> also too many regens appearing at some clubs, with some disappearing
quickly
> I think.
>
> If your starting a new game go for 5.0.5 if you are contining an old game
> just patch the game to the same level as the save game provided you didn't
> have many problems.
>

> --
> Michael Murray

No problems with 5.05 here, and I`ve tried with Rosenborg, liverpool, werder
bremen, forfar, crewe, grimsby and kiddeminster....

Michael Murray wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>> Sunhill wrote:
>>> "Mikael Schøler" <mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> skrev i melding

>>> 5.05 WITH data.... All the latest transfers and the latest patch....
>>>

>> I just seem to recall some ppl complaining about the 5.0.5? With bugs
>> reappearing and all..
>
> There's a couple of the old bugs that returned with 5.0.5 - player
> moaning about first team football even when sold or on agreement, but
> I haven't encountered it halfway through a new game with Parma though
> this could be because I don't have any players and have been using
> the kids way too often.

Halfway through?

You know when you're deleting the game?!

Marc Robbins wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>> Mikael Schøler wrote:

>>> I just seem to recall some ppl complaining about the 5.0.5? With
>>> bugs reappearing and all..
>>
>> There's a couple of the old bugs that returned with 5.0.5 - player
>> moaning about first team football even when sold or on agreement, but
>> I haven't encountered it halfway through a new game with Parma though
>> this could be because I don't have any players and have been using
>> the kids way too often.
>
> Halfway through?

Hmmm, should really proof read my posts in future before posting them :)
I ment half way through the first season.

> You know when you're deleting the game?!

In about 6 - 12 months time depending on when FM2006 comes out, unless my
save game becomes corrupt/boring before then :)

--
Michael Murray

Em Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:41:46 +0200, Mikael Schøler
<mikBLA_s@BLAtdcadsl.BLAdk> escreveu:

> So.. I finally got my normal pc up and running and are thinking about a
> reinstall of fm2005.
>
> Which patch should I go for.. 5.0.3 or 5.0.5?
>
> Which dataupdate should I go for? the ones on dugout or is there another
> you would recommend..
>
> Weee no more fm2005 on a PII-366mhz, 192MB RAM.. :)
>
> Mikael

I'm using 5.0.5. and it's little bugged, but seems safer than 5.0.3. as
same reported to screw Euro competition with Scandinavian teams.

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera: