Pac Man on Eyes PCB?

Hey-

I was poking around on the mowerman site and it says you can play
Eyes on an original Pac Man PCB. Can this work the other way too? Can
I play Pacman on my Eyes boardset?

Thanks,
Kerry

You can install one of our 96 in 1 Multi-Pacs on an Eyes board and play
all the Pac games you want :)

We've got an encrypted version of the kit that supports Eyes boards and
others that share their encryption scheme. There is also a jumper to
support 25xx and 27xx chips depending on how your original board is
strapped.

Mike Doyle

K.S. <kstillinger@sc.rr.com> wrote:
: Hey-
:
: I was poking around on the mowerman site and it says you can play
: Eyes on an original Pac Man PCB. Can this work the other way too? Can
: I play Pacman on my Eyes boardset?

Bootleg yes, original no.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu