Cheap game lift for pickups

Saw this on the pinball newsgroup.. thought it was interesting:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PL
Date: 19 May 2005 05:45:40 -0700
Subject: Harbor freight lift-would work for pins?

If this works for pins it is pretty hot!!! Only $199. I have no stock
options in this company!

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=47591

A friend has one on his Dodge truck and it works quite well. The only
problem is that the metal platform base is somewhat small for games.
He had a slightly larger platform built for it and that solved the
problem for most standard 19" cabinets. I was able to lift a huge
dedicated six slot Neo Geo with this device. While I wouldn't say I
would rather have this over a lift gate, it is handy since it can be
easily remove when not in use.

Michael

For $200.00 that is a great deal. I wonder if one of those four wheel
pinball movers would fit. For the collector it would be great. For people
with driving games and don't think it will do the job. ???? Sometimes you
can find a lift for $400.00 used at the junkyard.