WTB: Missile Command CPU.......

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 19, 2005 11:53:19 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking for a working Missile Command board, please let me know if you
can help. Thanks Todd
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 19, 2005 3:01:06 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

i have a bunch of MC boards but I dont know if any work, email me and
ill throw a few on the test rig

Don
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 20, 2005 6:14:24 PM

In rec.games.video.arcade.collecting Todd <Todd@generalcaulking.com> wrote:
Looking for a working Missile Command board, please let me know if you
can help. Thanks Todd

I should have one; $115 + $20 s/h or $85 exchanged. Guarantees are tricky
as bad power supplies in these machines can knock out the board. But if
it doesn't last for 7 days, I'll consider allowing a return for refund.
Refunds on an exchange will only be $60 to cover shipping costs.
If interested, I'll put it on the tester for a final test out.
Cashiers check or MO.

Best Regards,

John Hermann
Buy, Sell, Trade, and Repair Video and Pinball Machines.
Located near Dallas, TX.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Circuit/8393
a b à CPUs
May 20, 2005 11:16:42 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Alexs resolution might be the best by far.
All the boards i have found are labeled 'dead' or look incomplete.

Don
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 21, 2005 12:39:33 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

> I should have one; $115 + $20 s/h or $85 exchanged. Guarantees are tricky
> as bad power supplies in these machines can knock out the board. But if
> it doesn't last for 7 days, I'll consider allowing a return for refund.
> Refunds on an exchange will only be $60 to cover shipping costs.

We don't have any available for outright purchase at the moment, but
our price for repairs starts at $75 +$15 s/h, and comes with a 30 day
warranty. We provide instructions on our web site to help
you determine if your power supply is OK before you reconnect
the board.

Just another data point for decision-making purposes :-)

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com