Error 1606 Help Please

Hi,
I have recently formated my H/D and re-installed Windows XP Pro. When i
try to re-install Wintask Pro v5 it says " error 1606. Could not access
network location %userprofile%\recent\. It worked ok before i formated
the H/D.
Any help please.Thanks

"Error 1606. Could not access network location <common administrative tools>.
All users\" error message when you install a program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315352

Administrative Tools folder is empty - Windows XP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/admintools.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Cyberdog" wrote:

| Hi,
| I have recently formated my H/D and re-installed Windows XP Pro. When i
| try to re-install Wintask Pro v5 it says " error 1606. Could not access
| network location %userprofile%\recent\. It worked ok before i formated
| the H/D.
| Any help please.Thanks

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
Tested on: 5/14/2005 12:49:29 PM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:49:28 -0500, "Carey Frisch [MVP]"
<cnfrisch@nospamgmail.com> wrote:

>Administrative Tools folder is empty - Windows XP
>http://windowsxp.mvps.org/admintools.htm

Hi,
I have tried the two sugestions, but it will not work.. The problem is
telling me it is in %userprofile% \ Recent \ This exists but i am
still unable to install certain software. Any more ideas Please.

On Sun, 15 May 2005 14:50:35 +0000 (UTC), Cyberdog <dave@INVALID.co.uk>
wrote:

>Hi,
>I have tried the two sugestions, but it will not work.. The problem is
>telling me it is in %userprofile% \ Recent \ This exists but i am
>still unable to install certain software. Any more ideas Please.
Sorted the problem out. Thanks for your help.