Looking for Donkey Kong

I'd like to pick up a Donkey Kong or something similiar. A Multi-Kong
would be great, is anyone still doing the upgrades for these? I'm in
Indiana and would prefer something close.

thanks

I've got one in AR. If you had posted a couple weeks ago I might have
been able to brong it to you. I was just in In The west side of In
that is.

Thanks Steven

I've got a Donkey Kong in my pants.

How's *your* Donkey Kong?

Donkey Kong it up, kid.

Donkey. Kong.

Nice.

"Earl" <luckydoggraphics@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to pick up a Donkey Kong or something similiar. A Multi-Kong
> would be great, is anyone still doing the upgrades for these? I'm in
> Indiana and would prefer something close.
>
> thanks

guinness

Rob, you're too drunk to be posting....

tim (NH)

"Rob Carroll" <spy.hunter@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I've got a Donkey Kong in my pants.
>
> How's *your* Donkey Kong?
>
> Donkey Kong it up, kid.
>
> Donkey. Kong.
>
> Nice.
>

> "Earl" <luckydoggraphics@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'd like to pick up a Donkey Kong or something similiar. A Multi-Kong
>> would be great, is anyone still doing the upgrades for these? I'm in
>> Indiana and would prefer something close.
>>
>> thanks

Looks like I'm getting another reputation... LOL.

What can I say, the name "Donkey Kong" strikes me funny.