lost fire wall

I have a home pc that I can not get the firewall turned back on it. I have a
laptop that is wireless and I was trying to hook up the wireless network dsl
to my laptop and my daughter turned off the firewall on the pc, now we can
not get the firewall to turn back on. please help

Hi Becky,

1) How did she turn it off?

2) What happens when you try to turn it back on?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone