about the setting of password/who is the domain, boss of t..

May 14, 2005 3:48:37 PM

i have microsoft windows xp hey, i have no idea what i
did but at the very top of the start menu, there is
usually a pcture and a name like the ur name or the comps
assigned name and u can click on it to establish a
password/ assign the computers name, and some other
stuff...Anyways...that picture is gone and only my name
is up there so i can't go in there to set settings such
as the things listed above! Plz help! I have no idea what
i did or what it did, but i really need it, so can u plz
help me out? thanx, plz post soon!
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 8:51:53 AM

Have an XP theme rather than classic.