about the setting of password/who is the domain, boss of t..

i have microsoft windows xp hey, i have no idea what i
did but at the very top of the start menu, there is
usually a pcture and a name like the ur name or the comps
assigned name and u can click on it to establish a
password/ assign the computers name, and some other
stuff...Anyways...that picture is gone and only my name
is up there so i can't go in there to set settings such
as the things listed above! Plz help! I have no idea what
i did or what it did, but i really need it, so can u plz
help me out? thanx, plz post soon!
1 answer Last reply
More about about setting password domain boss

    Have an XP theme rather than classic.

    "Davis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0f5801c558b5$8a1712e0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    >i have microsoft windows xp hey, i have no idea what i
    > did but at the very top of the start menu, there is
    > usually a pcture and a name like the ur name or the comps
    > assigned name and u can click on it to establish a
    > password/ assign the computers name, and some other
    > stuff...Anyways...that picture is gone and only my name
    > is up there so i can't go in there to set settings such
    > as the things listed above! Plz help! I have no idea what
    > i did or what it did, but i really need it, so can u plz
    > help me out? thanx, plz post soon!

Domain Microsoft Windows XP