I was doing just ok with Blackburn, sat at 11th place half season to go.
But Rovers have poor finances and Spurs have sacked Jol as they're 18th.
well, could not resist the move, appllied and Tottenham signed me February
1st, 2006.
Took until last game to save from relegation, ended 14th beating Sheffield
United 3 x 0 at the very last match.
Sheff Utd, Everton and Wolves were relegated (2005/2006 season)
Now I go for my third season on my 4th club (Chelsea, Derby, Blackburn,
Tottenham).
Board wants me to rebuild the squad, but I think only few adds are
necessary.
Paul Robinson was my personal nightmare, and his reserve Sander Westerveld
was not safe enough, so I might use the £20M budget to find a reliable
goalkeeper.
At right Pamarot and Ifil are ok.
At left Ziegler and Edman are same level.
Central defenders are all very good, Gardner, King, Dawson and Davenport,
haven't a clue why they're not strong enough to protect awful goalkeeper.
Maybe it was related to the fact 80% of the squad were unhappy when I took
over, and it remained like this until last 3 matches.
DMCs also good with Sean Davies and a Finish player* I can't recall his
name now.
At right Simon Davies and Etxeberria* are cool.
AMC is also one place I need to invest, Michael Brown is good, but
Andresen is not so good (he came from Blackburn).
Upfront Kanoute is superb, but has a release clause (£17,5M) and I bet
Manchester United will buy him. Robbie Keane is cool, but to me only on
rotation. Defoe is a bit inconstant, but have scored a lot, so I will keep
him, and Hamdaoui is just average, need to find a target man to fulfil my
tactics.
At left Reid done great and Atouba has good potential.
Spurs struggled conceding too much, but with the young squad we have I bet
we will improve with a quality GK, a classy AMC and a target man.
Let's go shopping...

funny that Spurs were able to trash Gunners at Highbury even struggling
all season. We had also a good match win at Anfield, and some draws with
Chelsea and Manchester, but lost to minors a lot.

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:

Try to get Hans Jorg Butt from Leverkusen. He`s had seven straight 8`s in
one of my saves for liverpool.

Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:08:30 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
escreveu:

> Try to get Hans Jorg Butt from Leverkusen. He`s had seven straight 8`s in
> one of my saves for liverpool.

will do, tks

--

> Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:08:30 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
> escreveu:
>
> > Try to get Hans Jorg Butt from Leverkusen. He`s had seven straight 8`s
in
> > one of my saves for liverpool.
>
> will do, tks

Now, get me a free top scorer for my 2. league Grimsby team..:)

> [...]
> >> my
> >> tactics.
> >> At left Reid done great and Atouba has good potential.
> >> Spurs struggled conceding too much, but with the young squad we have I
> >> bet
> >> we will improve with a quality GK, a classy AMC and a target man.
> >> Let's go shopping...
> >>
> >> funny that Spurs were able to trash Gunners at Highbury even struggling
> >> all season. We had also a good match win at Anfield, and some draws
with
> >> Chelsea and Manchester, but lost to minors a lot.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Eduardo Liguori
> >> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
> >> http://www.opera.com/m2/
> >

> --
> Eduardo Liguori
> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:

And Markus Pröll from Eintracht Frankfurt. Just got him at
Liverpool...Excellent!!

Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:41:56 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
escreveu:

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguorispam@yahoo.com.br> skrev i melding
>> Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:08:30 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
>> escreveu:
>>
>> > Try to get Hans Jorg Butt from Leverkusen. He`s had seven straight 8`s
> in
>> > one of my saves for liverpool.
>>
>> will do, tks
>>

> Now, get me a free top scorer for my 2. league Grimsby team..:)

Neil Mellor

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

36 days to first match on 2006/2007 season and Spurs introduce their squad
so far:

GK P ROBINSON(ENG)/S WESTERVELD(NED)
DR N PAMAROT(FRA)/P IFIL(ENG)
DL R ZIEGLER(SWI)/T ATOUBA(CMR)
DC A GARDNER(ENG)/M DAWSON(ENG)/C DAVENPORT(ENG)
DC L KING(ENG)/T HUDDLESTONE(ENG)
DMC S DAVIS(ENG)/T TAINIO(FIN)
AMR S MALBRANQUE(FRA)/S DAVIES(IRL)
AMC J VERON(ARG)/M BROWN(ENG)/M ANDRESEN(NOR)
SC F KANOUTE(MLI)/J DEFOE(ENG)
FC R KEANE(IRL)/C LOPEZ(ARG)/M HAMDAOUI(NED)
AML S DOWNING(ENG)/A REID(IRL)
--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:41:56 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
> escreveu:
>

>> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguorispam@yahoo.com.br> skrev i melding

>> in

>>> will do, tks
>>>

>> Now, get me a free top scorer for my 2. league Grimsby team..:)
>

> Neil Mellor

Free....

Em Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:01:15 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:41:56 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
>> escreveu:
>>

>>> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguorispam@yahoo.com.br> skrev i melding

>>> in

>>> Now, get me a free top scorer for my 2. league Grimsby team..:)
>> Neil Mellor
>>

> Free....

you might be able to loan him :)

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:

> 36 days to first match on 2006/2007 season and Spurs introduce their
> squad so far:
>
> GK P ROBINSON(ENG)/S WESTERVELD(NED)
> DR N PAMAROT(FRA)/P IFIL(ENG)
> DL R ZIEGLER(SWI)/T ATOUBA(CMR)
> DC A GARDNER(ENG)/M DAWSON(ENG)/C DAVENPORT(ENG)
> DC L KING(ENG)/T HUDDLESTONE(ENG)
> DMC S DAVIS(ENG)/T TAINIO(FIN)
> AMR S MALBRANQUE(FRA)/S DAVIES(IRL)
> AMC J VERON(ARG)/M BROWN(ENG)/M ANDRESEN(NOR)
> SC F KANOUTE(MLI)/J DEFOE(ENG)
> FC R KEANE(IRL)/C LOPEZ(ARG)/M HAMDAOUI(NED)
> AML S DOWNING(ENG)/A REID(IRL)

Where`s Heskey?

Em Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:02:45 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>
>> 36 days to first match on 2006/2007 season and Spurs introduce their
>> squad so far:
>> GK P ROBINSON(ENG)/S WESTERVELD(NED)
>> DR N PAMAROT(FRA)/P IFIL(ENG)
>> DL R ZIEGLER(SWI)/T ATOUBA(CMR)
>> DC A GARDNER(ENG)/M DAWSON(ENG)/C DAVENPORT(ENG)
>> DC L KING(ENG)/T HUDDLESTONE(ENG)
>> DMC S DAVIS(ENG)/T TAINIO(FIN)
>> AMR S MALBRANQUE(FRA)/S DAVIES(IRL)
>> AMC J VERON(ARG)/M BROWN(ENG)/M ANDRESEN(NOR)
>> SC F KANOUTE(MLI)/J DEFOE(ENG)
>> FC R KEANE(IRL)/C LOPEZ(ARG)/M HAMDAOUI(NED)
>> AML S DOWNING(ENG)/A REID(IRL)
>
> Where`s Heskey?

who wants him? :)

--

"Sunhill" <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no> wrote in message

> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguorispam@yahoo.com.br> skrev i melding
>> Em Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:08:30 +0200, Sunhill <Sunhilldoes@haveone.no>
>> escreveu:
>>
>> > Try to get Hans Jorg Butt from Leverkusen. He`s had seven straight 8`s
> in
>> > one of my saves for liverpool.
>>
>> will do, tks
>>

> Now, get me a free top scorer for my 2. league Grimsby team..:)

use filters to find one - pace, finishing, (heading), (jumping), (flair) 15+

How you are able to get offered a job so regularly? To me it's always so
difficult to get a new job....

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguorispam@yahoo.com.br> kirjoitti
viestissä:eek:psopvf4sx5itx6c@eduardo...
> I was doing just ok with Blackburn, sat at 11th place half season to go.
> But Rovers have poor finances and Spurs have sacked Jol as they're 18th.
> well, could not resist the move, appllied and Tottenham signed me February
> 1st, 2006.
> Took until last game to save from relegation, ended 14th beating Sheffield
> United 3 x 0 at the very last match.
> Sheff Utd, Everton and Wolves were relegated (2005/2006 season)
> Now I go for my third season on my 4th club (Chelsea, Derby, Blackburn,
> Tottenham).
> Board wants me to rebuild the squad, but I think only few adds are
> necessary.
> Paul Robinson was my personal nightmare, and his reserve Sander Westerveld
> was not safe enough, so I might use the £20M budget to find a reliable
> goalkeeper.
> At right Pamarot and Ifil are ok.
> At left Ziegler and Edman are same level.
> Central defenders are all very good, Gardner, King, Dawson and Davenport,
> haven't a clue why they're not strong enough to protect awful goalkeeper.
> Maybe it was related to the fact 80% of the squad were unhappy when I took
> over, and it remained like this until last 3 matches.
> DMCs also good with Sean Davies and a Finish player* I can't recall his
> name now.
> At right Simon Davies and Etxeberria* are cool.
> AMC is also one place I need to invest, Michael Brown is good, but
> Andresen is not so good (he came from Blackburn).
> Upfront Kanoute is superb, but has a release clause (£17,5M) and I bet
> Manchester United will buy him. Robbie Keane is cool, but to me only on
> rotation. Defoe is a bit inconstant, but have scored a lot, so I will keep
> him, and Hamdaoui is just average, need to find a target man to fulfil my
> tactics.
> At left Reid done great and Atouba has good potential.
> Spurs struggled conceding too much, but with the young squad we have I bet
> we will improve with a quality GK, a classy AMC and a target man.
> Let's go shopping...
>
> funny that Spurs were able to trash Gunners at Highbury even struggling
> all season. We had also a good match win at Anfield, and some draws with
> Chelsea and Manchester, but lost to minors a lot.
>
> --
> Eduardo Liguori
> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:44:10 +0300, Mikko Kurunsaari
<mikko.kurunsaari@netikka.fi> escreveu:

> How you are able to get offered a job so regularly? To me it's always so
> difficult to get a new job....

use the media in yr favour, praise manager that will praise you back, and
your rep grows
also I've started at chelsea and won carling cup ;-)

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:43:27 -0300, Eduardo Liguori
<eduliguorispam@yahoo.com.br> escreveu:

> 36 days to first match on 2006/2007 season and Spurs introduce their
> squad so far:
>
> GK P ROBINSON(ENG)/K KIRKLAND(ENG)
> DR N PAMAROT(FRA)/P IFIL(ENG)
> DL R ZIEGLER(SWI)/T ATOUBA(CMR)
> DC A GARDNER(ENG)/M DAWSON(ENG)/C DAVENPORT(ENG)
> DC L KING(ENG)/T HUDDLESTONE(ENG)
> DMC R SAVAGE(WAL)/T TAINIO(FIN)/S DAVIS(ENG)[INJURED FOR 6 MONTHS]
> AMR S MALBRANQUE(FRA)/S DAVIES(IRL)
> AMC J VERON(ARG)/M BROWN(ENG)/M ANDRESEN(NOR)
> SC F KANOUTE(MLI)/J DEFOE(ENG)
> FC C LOPEZ(ARG)/R KEANE(IRL)/M HAMDAOUI(NED)
> AML S DOWNING(ENG)/A REID(IRL)

Board demanded a high profile signing saying that they would even break
the budget to get the star, so I've tried to sign lots of great players,
however first of get a real contract with a real star I had the
opportunity to bring Robbie Savage and Kris Kirkland, and to my surprise
the board had considered Kris to be the high profile player they wanted,
so they overuled all other signings.

First match of season and we beat Charlton @The Valley 1 x 3, great
performances of the argentinian duo, Veron with two assistances and
Claudio with one goal. Kanoute great as usual scored the other 2 goals.
Robinson played very well, it seems he fears Kris can take his place...

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

updated 27th August

GK P ROBINSON(ENG)/C KIRKLAND(ENG)
DR N PAMAROT(FRA)/P IFIL(ENG)
DL R ZIEGLER(SWI)/T ATOUBA(CMR)
DC A GARDNER(ENG)/M DAWSON(ENG)
DC L KING(ENG)/T HUDDLESTONE(ENG)
DMC R SAVAGE(WAL)/T TAINIO(FIN)/S DAVIS(ENG)[INJURED FOR 6 MONTHS]
AMR S MALBRANQUE(FRA)/S DAVIES(IRL)
AMC J VERON(ARG)/M BROWN(ENG)/M ANDRESEN(NOR)
SC F KANOUTE(MLI)/J DEFOE(ENG)
FC C LOPEZ(ARG)/R KEANE(IRL)/M HAMDAOUI(NED)
AML S DOWNING(ENG)/A REID(IRL)

Unbeaten run, but I'm not happy:
3x1 @Charlton
1x1 Fulham
3x3 @Man Utd
2x2 Birmingham
0x0 @Middlesbrough
Kanoute, Defoe 3 goals
Brown, Lopez, Veron 1 goal
Malbranque, Veron 2 assists
Reid, Savage, Atouba, Lopez 1 assist
Veron 2 MoM
Kirkland 1 Mom

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

updated October

GK P ROBINSON(ENG)/C KIRKLAND(ENG)
DR N PAMAROT(FRA)/P IFIL(ENG)
DL R ZIEGLER(SWI)/T ATOUBA(CMR)
DC A GARDNER(ENG)/M DAWSON(ENG)
DC L KING(ENG)/T HUDDLESTONE(ENG)
DMC R SAVAGE(WAL)/T TAINIO(FIN)/S DAVIS(ENG)[INJURED FOR 6 MONTHS]
AMR S MALBRANQUE(FRA)/S DAVIES(IRL)
AMC J VERON(ARG)/M BROWN(ENG)/M ANDRESEN(NOR)
SC F KANOUTE(MLI)/J DEFOE(ENG)
FC C LOPEZ(ARG)/R KEANE(IRL)/M HAMDAOUI(NED)
AML A REID(IRL)/S DOWNING(ENG)

3x1 @Charlton
1x1 Fulham
3x3 @Man Utd
2x2 Birmingham
0x0 @Middlesbrough
1x2 Newcastle (with 10 man!, damned)
4x1 @Leicester
3x0 @Rotherham (League Cup)
4x0 Bolton
1x1 @Portsmouth
6x1 Arsenal (wow, that is a derby show!)
2x1 @Crystal Palace

Lopez 7 goals
Defoe 6 goals
Kanoute 5 goals
Brown 4 goals

Kanoute 6 assists
Savage, Defoe 4 assists
Veron 3 assists

Veron, Lopez 2 MoM
Kirkland, Keane, Kanoute, Defoe 1 MoM

Rumours are that after sacking Craig Burley, Liverpool might approach
Liguori...

--
Eduardo Liguori
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

> Rumours are that after sacking George Burley, Liverpool might approach
> Liguori...

March 22nd, 2007

I'm now Liverpool manager, and have already won the Carling Cup, now at
3rd place after 31 rounds, 5 points behind Arsenal.

I was hired on October 22nd, 2006.
--

On the 11 Apr 2005, "Eduardo Lima Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> > Rumours are that after sacking George Burley, Liverpool might approach
> > Liguori...
> >

> March 22nd, 2007
>
> I'm now Liverpool manager, and have already won the Carling Cup, now at
> 3rd place after 31 rounds, 5 points behind Arsenal.
>
> I was hired on October 22nd, 2006.

Are you Steve Bruce in disguise? ;-)

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nospam@jades.org /is/ a real email address!