I have problem

alejandro

Distinguished
May 12, 2004

when I started my computer always entry about:blank I change de the initial
page to www.yahoo.com.mx and then re-started the computer y another one
starterd en about:blank ¿what can I do?

Alejandro

Here are two links for you..

http://www.securiteam.com/securityreviews/5RP0L0UD5U.html

or

http://www.pchell.com/support/aboutblank.shtml

Please report back to this thread with your progress such that we can assess
the quality and effectiveness of any advice given..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"alejandro" <alejandro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I started my computer always entry about:blank I change de the
> initial
> page to www.yahoo.com.mx and then re-started the computer y another one
> starterd en about:blank ¿what can I do?

You have spyware, download adware and clean your PC, also do a virus scan.